April 05, 2010

House 1 & 2

House 1 near Phibsboro Church-  Avondale Road
I originally saw last June 09 but the sale fell through. I fell in love with it and could see myself there. Bad idea .... to get emotionaly involved. When it came on the market again I viewed it twice. On both occassions there were other viewers. It had 2 bedrooms, a large kitchen, tiny living room and loads of potential. It needed new windows, heating and a new boiler. It turned out the house had rising damp so I backed down and its now sale agreed. Asking price was €250000 and seller wanted €230000 min. SOLD 31/3/10 €216k

House 2 near Phibsboro Church Grt Western Villas
2 bed and ready to move into, asking €250000. Found out it was sale agreed when I was on my way to see it. Agent could have told me sooner . SOLD 27/5/10 195k

No comments:

Post a Comment