April 26, 2011

Offer Accepted

26th April 2011
My offer has been accepted (21/4) so now Im all nerves that it will fall through or someone else will come along with more money.

Ive been to the back and given them the house price, address and agents details. Ive now officialy applied for a mortgage , not just approval.

I went to see a solicitor but wasnt happy with his price so Im looking for another one, hopefully that will be sorted soon as the estate agent and bank want their details.

Today I paid a €5000 booking deposit. I now really want to get a move on and sign contracts so it cant fall through. Ive no idea how long this will take. Presumbly the solicitor has to do his thing and the bank have to approve me and the house. I plan to get a structural survey done when approval comes through but before the contracts are signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment