April 20, 2011

Negotiations

April 20th UPDATE

I eventually gave in and rang the agent. he doesnt answer say I left a voice mail saying I needed answer as i was considering placing an offer on another property. I wanted it sorted by Easter.

He rang back saying the seller would like 110k. Soooooo... if he must be expecting me to try to negotaite so why did he say 100k?? I offer 98k saying that this is possible by not getting the windows changed. He calls and leaves a message saying the seller is thinkiong over night as she wants / needs 100k .

so this is nerve wrecking. I cant even publish these posts incase I tempt fate. Im now stressing over costs, mortgage, how much the builder will charge, how to find a builder...i dont even have a solictor and every where is closing for easter tommorow at 5 .

fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment